Friday 25 November 2016

Foodie Friday- Brunch


Hey,

So I have been wanting to write a post on brunch for a long time now but I haven't got around to it. Lately I am finding it hard to find the time to write posts. Work is very busy and during the weekend I am having too much fun to sit down to write. Haha.

As you may have seen on my Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. I like food.. a lot! I am always eating and when I'm not, I am either thinking about it or sleeping. I wake up hungry! Parker laughs at me some mornings because I wake up and say, "I am starving". I have to eat very soon after I get up or I am like a bear. Lol! So breakfast or brunch is my favourite meal of day.

Below are some pictures of places I've been to, in case any of you are taking a trip here. Toronto is foodie heaven and I will continue to share its amazing food with you.

My top 5 favourite so far are:
  • Lisa Marie - 638 Queen St W, Toronto,
  • Come and Get it - 676 Queen St W, Toronto,
  • Evviva - 25 Lower Simcoe, Toronto,
  • Milred's Kitchen - 85 Hanna Ave, Toronto,
  • Cacao 70 - 485 Queen St W, Toronto.
However the list is endless when it comes to breakfast places here and I know what you might be thinking, is there any health options? the answer is, yes, plenty! But any place that has bacon and Eggs Benedict, I'm sold! Have a great weekend everyone, I am off to the Christmas markets this weekend to stuff my face.Come see me on Snapchat: zitajames









Talk soon xx
Zita


No comments:

Post a Comment