Friday 6 October 2017

Our trip home

Happy Friday,

Hope you had a great week and you're looking forward to the weekend. For me I'm glad this week is over. Last Thursday after work I didn't feel well, thinking it was my usual stomach issues, I didn't take too much notice but as the night passed I knew it was something different. I spent the whole weekend this way and eventually had to go to hospital to get checked out as I wasn't getting better. They think I had some stomach virus but my god it was unlike any bug I've ever had. The cramps were just unbearable. I heard yesterday then that there is a dangerous bug going around Ireland so I may have picked it up at home. Be careful if you do get that bug and stay hydrated.

Speaking of home, this day two weeks ago we were home attending Parker's brothers wedding. What a day! Such a beautiful venue and ceremony and the rain stayed away. I got my skirt in a boutique in Toronto called Pearls and Pockets, its hard to see in the pictures but it's a beautiful grey colour with lace detail and my top is from a boutique in Ballincollig called Silk Peaches. The back was my favourite. I accessorized then with shoes and a bag from New Look.




The rest of our short trip home was spent having quality time with family and friends. It was just what I needed. I even fitted in a spa day with my Mum and sister in the Kingsley Hotel. I had never been there and I was very impressed with the spa and even more impressed that they gave me my own gluten free tray when we got afternoon tea. I am staying away from gluten for now as much as possible, so I get very excited when restaurants make an effort.


The trip home was very short but perfect and it's only 10 and a bit weeks until we are back again.
This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to a long weekend relaxing, enjoying the lovely weather we are getting and eating (I have to make up for the lack of eating last weekend) lol.



Have a great weekend!
Talk soon xx
Zita J






No comments:

Post a Comment