Monday 17 August 2015

My week in pictures

Someone said to me once (can't remember who it was right now) that if I ever feel homesick or feel down when I am away, do something nice for yourself. Well I must have been feeling very down last week, I took treating yourself to a whole new level. I got my hair and nails done. Ate too much ice- cream, drank way too much beer, watched fish and sharks swim around and got my name printed on a can of coke, which for me, someone who can't get her name on anything, was very excited about. This week we plan on doing more tourist stuff before we have to get our act together and find jobs but for now and as I said to the hairdresser (who thought everything I said was hilarious).. ."I'm jobless but fabulous", ya I just said that! haha! So here is my week in pictures...Enjoy!

Talk soon xx
Zita J 















No comments:

Post a Comment