Monday 11 January 2016

New Year...New Adventure.

Welcome to the second week of January everyone and my first post of the new year. I was busy settling back into work last week after the few days off and I let the time slip by and never wrote a post. So its here now instead. Well its a new year, how many people have broken their new years resolutions already? For me I actually never really set new years resolutions, instead I try set myself personal goals all year round, nothing major just ones like try be a bit healthier, exercise more and try be more care free.

Reflecting back on 2015, it has been a crazy one with some life changing events. There have been some lows but some incredible highs too. It was actually January last year that I made the decision to move to Canada. Myself and my Mum were having a chat about my future and so on and it resulted in me making the decision to move. I bet she regrets having that conversation now haha. The start of the year was spent planning my new adventure and the other half was spent living that adventure out.

I can't believe I am here half a year already and so far I don't regret a thing. This year I plan on making the most of the opportunity I have been given and seeing as much of this place and possibly other countries as I can. I still don't know how long I will stay here but I am sure with time that will come. For now I am going to enjoy this new year full of new adventures.

Here's to a new year full of making friends, making mistakes and making memories....




Below is my year summed up in a few photos:




























Talk soon xx
Zita J



















No comments:

Post a Comment