Friday 10 February 2017

Foodie Friday- My Top Five Favourite Burger Locations

I have been meaning to do a post on my favourite burger places for awhile now. The photos I took are from my phone and not my camera, which i usually use as I prefer putting better quality pictures up here. However I said I would put them up anyway for anyone that might want to get a burger while over here and trust me you will want to.

For the first three weeks after arriving in Toronto, I thought I was going to turn into a burger I was eating so many. I calmed down after awhile but I do love a good burger now and then.

I have listed my 5 favourite places to get a burger. Nothing too fancy or anything, some are fast food places, some are restaurants. All are delicious!

1) The Burger Priest

The name alone is great! They have lots of locations in Toronto. The one I go to is on Queen St and is a small location so probably more suited for take away. I usually get the bacon double cheeseburger. There burgers crumble in your month and taste so fresh. And wait, the milkshakes alone I would go there for.




2)Toma Burger

I would consider this more of a restaurant than others on my list. Its bright clean diner style restaurant is very inviting at their Queen St West location. I stumbled upon Toma Burger when I started my new job back in August and I was very happy when I did. Besides the freshness of the patties and bun, they have so much choice of toppings. The fries are also to die for. The coolest thing about the place was having my burger stamped with a giant T. You gotta make your mark I guess when you have so many good burgers places to choose from here.Would 100% recommend going here.


3) Big Smoke Burger

Similar to Burger Priest, Big Smoke is a popular franchise here. Its so good and they do smaller size burgers too if you don't want to commit to a big one. If you can't decide on what side you want with your burger, fries or onion rings? Don't worry, in Big Smoke you can get frings, yes half fries, half onion rings. Best of both worlds.



4) Old York Bar and Grill

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the burger I got from Old York and here's why... I was too busy enjoying it! I have had their burgers three times now, yes I know I'm a fattie! haha. Its close to my work and is on  Niagara St for anyone who wants to visit. The burgers are so delicious and you can taste the smokey char grill flavour in every bite. To be honest I could do a blog post alone on this place. From the outside it doesn't look anything fancy and its not a fancy place but its a hearty restaurant/pub with a warm welcoming feeling.I have been there for brunch too and its up there with the best brunch I have had in Toronto. They also make and sell their own sauce in there called Mado's. Its really really good.


5) Five Guys

Last but certainly not least is Five Guys. A very popular American fast food chain. Five Guys was somewhere I really wanted to visit to see what all the fuss was about and then to get a cool Instagram photo. Lol. Once again I was too hungry to take the time to get a cool photo. One picture was enough before it got cold. As its now in Dundrum, Dublin I would recommend you go. The burgers are mouth watering and if you have time to wait and aren't hangry like I always am, you might get a cool photo for instagram.



Hope you're hungry for some burgers now! I'm off to enjoy my weekend and eat my way through this city.

Have a great weekend,
Talk soon xx
Zita J

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wooden staircase brings luxury beauty and class, in architectural design today contemporary staircase there are many models with different shape but the wooden staircase still occupies a place of immense importance, has and customers are using most of the buildings, wooden staircase is not just a product, a design that works for only moving wooden staircase also has a very high art, the beauty cultural traditions of the Vietnamese people. From time immemorial in the ancient architectural wooden staircase has been used quite a lot, because wood has high strength properties, and has a lot of wood in Vietnam.
    Interior design in 2017 is, tend to use the stairs like form of the reference you who:
    toughened glass staircase =>cầu thang kính cường lực
    beautiful staircase =>cầu thang đẹp
    Glass stairs =>cầu thang kính
    Wooden stairs =>-cầu thang gỗ
    spiral staircase =>-cầu thang xoắn

    Features of cau thang dep made of toughened glass is what?
    Extremely safe and easy in hygiene and cleaning.
    Beautiful and very chic deepens accents for your home space.
    Very high quality, good load bearing again.

    ReplyDelete