Monday 2 November 2015

Halloween

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Halloween. As you may know from a post I did before titled falling in love with Toronto, I love Halloween and I must say it did not disappoint this year. It was great to experience Halloween in another city, to see how they do things and see how they celebrate it. I was a little worried that I may look like a fool if I dressed up over here especially seeing as my previous handmade choices have been quite embarrassing but I soon learned that Canadians also love dressing up and I must add there was lots of competition walking around the place. Even the animals were dressed up!



This year I wanted to dress as something scary, I know I should every year as its Halloween but seeing as I worked with children for the past three years I couldn't really scare the crap out of three year olds. I decided to go as jigsaw from Saw. I am not sure why I just got it into my head last week so I decided to try it. I knew the hardest part would be the make up but I think it turned out ok. See what you think?






Parker and I had some of our friends over to our apartment for a Halloween party and they all dressed up, which I was very happy about. We slightly decorated the apartment and I made cupcakes and some mint chocolate covered marshmallows, which were so simple to make and were devoured quickly.






Overall a great night was had and of course a pizza nursed me back to health the next day! Below are a few photos of the night. Hope you all had a very scary and fun Halloween too....





Talk soon xx
Zita J









No comments:

Post a Comment