Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Week

It's Christmas Week everyone, yay!

My weekend was spent spending quality time with Parker as we celebrated being together five years. Christmas films, Christmas markets and staying in out of the cold.It was just what I needed.It's starting to get very chilly at the moment with a real feel of minus 9 but apparently it's above average for this time of year, so I'll count myself lucky for now I suppose.

I received two packages from home yesterday and I'm starting to get excited about this week even though I'm not going to be home. It's going to be different but the friends that have stayed and myself are getting into the spirit of things and having Christmas dinner together on Christmas Day and exchanging gifts so that should be nice.

To everyone back home, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Surround yourself with the ones you love and enjoy every minute of it.









Merry Christmas from Toronto
Talk soon xx
Zita J

No comments:

Post a Comment