Tuesday 8 December 2015

A little update..

Hey,

So as you may have seen from my Facebook page I have been a busy woman the past two weeks. The reason being is because I got a new job...woohoo. I have been working in the my other job as a hostess since October but if I am being perfectly honest it was not working out for me. I got on really well with everyone, I did a really good job and I enjoyed my shifts but financially it wasn't feasible and if I am honest working nights and weekends...sucked.

Worried about money and wanting more stability I decided to get onto a recruiter for help and within a week I had a new job. I was delighted that it all happened so quickly. So the job is in an insurance broker that operates worldwide. My title is print production associate. I am only training at the moment so I am still getting to know my role but to explain my day to day work, I receive print projects from different clients and mange any requests they may have. I prepare these projects from the initial phase to production and then distribution. The role is both customer service orientated but also technical.

Initially I was nervous about the technical side of the job and being on computers all day as it is very new to me, but even after two days I am getting the hang of it and feeling more confident. It's a Monday to Friday job, starting at 10.30am and finishing at 7pm so I get a lie in, in the morning and on a Friday evening there is still plenty of time to get ready and go drinking... I have my priorities right don't I?

The job is also a 12 minute walk from my apartment so I am very lucky. although my last job was an 8 minute walk, ughh so that's 4 minutes extra exercise in the morning haha. I am finishing up in my old job this week, so I will be wrecked by Friday. I have to get over it though as my friends and I are planning on doing the 12 pubs or whatever ones we find.





Have a great week,
Talk soon xx
Zita J


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new job Zita. Best wishes... love following your new adventure. Stephanie Lynch

    ReplyDelete