Friday 29 July 2016

Foodie Friday- Sweet Jesus


Happy Friday and you know what that means now... #FoodieFriday.

Today I thought I talk about something that everyone loves...Ice cream. I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like ice cream and if you don't like it...don't admit it, it's weird! Haha. The place I am going to talk about it called Sweet Jesus and I wanted to go there for awhile as I had heard so much about it. We actually went a few months back when the weather was still cold and the minute we came outside it started snowing. I would like to try it again when I can sit in the sunshine instead of taking off my gloves to hold an ice cream.

Sweet Jesus is attached to an amazing Mexican restaurant, La Carnita that I may do a FoodieFriday on sometime as that is worth the visit too. The restaurant and ice cream shop is located on John St but I know Sweet Jesus has other locations in Toronto also.

The downside of this ice cream shop is the line up. Some people can be waiting 45 minutes to an hour to get their treat, yes I know! Luckily we didn't wait too long, but then again it was snowing outside!

The exciting thing about this place is that you can get the oddest toppings on your ice cream from rocky road to candy floss. If it wasn't so busy all the time it would be nice to take in the surroundings of the industrial style interior with marble counter tops and the gorgeous turquoise lights.

Sweet Jesus is also a very popular espresso bar and besides there most famous item being the soft serve cones they also have Mexican popsicles and sugar coated churros.

The ice cream cones are huge and very tasty! It is well worth a visit even just to get a picture for Instagram!lol








 Have a great weekend!
Talk soon xx
Zita J

No comments:

Post a Comment