Friday 12 August 2016

Foodie Friday- Cacao 70

Happy Friday Friends,

The weekend is here...Finally! I have started a new job so its been a long week. I'll write a post about it soon and fill you in on what challenges I have brought upon myself this time.

For now it's Foodie Friday and today I am talking about a place that I have been to twice and both times were amazing! Its called Cacao 70 and for anyone living here they opened recently on Queen St West. Chocolate lovers, listen up because if you want chocolate on everything and anything you can think of, then this is the place for you.

The have grilled marshmallows, crepes, waffles, cheesecakes and fruit all served with chocolate. They even have a chocolate pizza menu. I know what your thinking, yuck. Wait, It's not like cheese and tomato sauce with chocolate on top or anything like that. It's pizza crust with toppings like strawberries, bananas, white chocolate chunks and melted chocolate. Its definitely what I am going to get next time I am there. It looks incredible when I saw it being served.

What I did order was the black and white waffle, which is a classic waffle with whipped cream, chocolate and vanilla ice cream with melted white, dark and milk chocolate drizzled on top! My god it was to die for. See the picture below..Ugh!


It doesn't stop there. Not only do they do chocolate everything, they also have milkshakes, a whole menu page dedicated to hot chocolate and a wide selection of tea and coffee. Best of all and what I would 100% go back for though is their brunch. With things like meat lovers omelette, hangover omelette and lazy breakfast as your options, its a brunch heaven. They even give you a starter of fruit with, wait for it...chocolate, just to get your endorphin's going, I think it's the first time I can ever say I had a starter before brunch.
                          
                                     

 Chocolate lovers really need to visit this place. After all it's good for you, right? 

Talk soon xx
Zita J


No comments:

Post a Comment